- Distance: 0.0 mi
1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 4
- 2400 Colorado Street, Austin, TX, United StatesRanked #38 overall in Austin restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Be sure to go during stone crab season! Truluck's is one of my favorite Austin seafood places. I once went for their All-You-Can-Eat Stone Crab Claws dinner. For a very...Popular with
- 4301 East 6th Street, Austin, TXRanked #40 overall in Austin restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi9 reviews
Gastropub Parkside describes its mac dish simply as “macaroni, gruyere, and cheddar” on its dinner menu, but don’t underestimate it. Chef Shawn Cirkiel, a Culinary Institute of America grad who...Popular with
- 7510 Neches St, Austin, TX 78701Ranked #57 overall in Austin restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Authentic French cuisine in dowtown Austin (Sixth Street). Some dishes are simple but authentic, those are the best ones (paté, cheese if I remember well). It was nice to go...
- 8301 East 6th Street, Austin, TXRanked #63 overall in Austin restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi5 reviews
Best Wurst is one of the oldest continuously running businesses in Austin's famed downtown district. After the clubs close at 2a.m., the two convenient locations (both on Sixth Street at...Popular with
- 10307 East 5th Street, Austin, TexasRanked #90 overall in Austin restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi5 reviews
Looking for something besides your typical bar? Try Russian House. Complete with Russian music and dozens of infused vodkas. A restaurant with full kitchen serves authentic Russian dishes in the...