Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- 146 SuitesFirst to ReviewApr 28, 2013
Great little holiday lets for family stays. Not sure I'd want to stay on my own as suites are a bit isolating (like bedsits), but that's personal. It has a little bit of an issue with leaks but nothing I could see affecting a stay. The cleaners are incredibly creative with their towel folding, which made me laugh.
The location is great, right by Baker Street Station. This means close to Madame Tussades and The Sherlock Holmes museum. There are also a few good places to eat and drink nearby, and if you fancy a stroll it's not far to a couple of large parks. The station of course then connects you to the rest of the city.
Rooms are clean and well presented. Each space has it's own cooker, fridge, plates and cutlery etc. for your self-catering needs.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Fair541 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 77%.
- Room65% said rooms were small.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 61% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Service51% indicated the reception staff was not good.