Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!935 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Restaurant93% loved the dining experience.
- RoomOnly 63% said rooms were big enough.
- HotelHotel is great.
This 4.0 star property has a business center. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a self catering property.
There are 48 guestrooms at 196 Bishopsgate. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, washers/dryers, and desks. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk