Restaurants near 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 813.96 mi3.96 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View5 reviews
It can’t all be about fine dining, or even casual dining. Sometimes you just need a greasy (or not so greasy) spoon to call home. I lived within walking distance of The Local Yolk for many years and loved it so much I now drive twenty minutes for the breakfasts I used to wander up the street for. Open only ...Popular withBusinessLocal
- 822.03 mi
- 834.74 mi4.74 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View4 reviews
Party platter is ginormous (you get try a bit of everything); totally recommended for a big group to share among 6 people. But, they do not take RSVPs here, it's first come; first serve here & all of the people in your party have to be present in order to be seated. =( Meat here is very yummy but chicken ...
- 843.17 mi3.17 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Handcrafted beers and boutique wines? Yes, please! The Otheroom oozes of sexiness with its dim lighting and cozy seating. For a beer and wine bar, the place is as popping as a club, but much more refined. Since it's one of the hottest spots on Abbot Kinney, there can be a long wait to get inside, but once in, it's ...Popular withTrendstersNightlife
- 852.15 mi2.15 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 863.07 mi3.07 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View5 reviews
I really like this place - it is a california twist on traditional chinese, with options to have brown rice instead of white, and lots of good vegetarian options. Prices are very reasonable. Its pretty casual - definitely not a date spot - but very tasty.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget
- 872.11 mi
- 883.32 mi3.32 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 892.71 mi2.71 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Favorite lunch spot for some good, clean, healthy food. My favorites Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap or the House Salad which is a Caesar salad with rice yum! Make sure you ask for extra garlic sauce and spicy saucePopular withBudget
- 902.85 mi2.85 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View2 reviews
GET THE BELLY UP!! I got the livingsocial deal, so I got 2 sandwiches, 2 sides and 2 drinks for the price of one! The belly up is sooo good, with that soft pork belly! The tater tots are warm and crispy. The soda machine gives you hundreds of choices for your soda! The best part I think is that ...
- 914.57 mi4.57 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View3 reviews
I cannot say enough about this bakery - they made our wedding cake, so clearly that in itself says a lot. This bakery is run by the original baker at Sweet Lady Jane and her son, Ernesto. They are SO accommodating, SO nice, SO reliable - I would recommend this to anyone who needs an amazing wedding cake. At our ...
- 923.96 mi3.96 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Sloopy's is a unique spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great omelettes, sandwiches, salads, and entrees (dinner). Outside tables, but inside a very quaint setting of tables, fireplace, and back patio with a covering, but venting to the outside. Friday/Sat nights have music in the back patio.Popular withLuxuryBudgetBusiness
- 933.29 mi3.29 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View4 reviews
I LOVE the sandwiches here. You can customize down to the tiniest detail, so it's exactly what you want. This can be an issue if you're not good at choosing though! Their brown bag system allows you to ensure your order is not misheard and it's great that it doubles as your sandwich bag. They share the private lot in ...
- 943.91 mi3.91 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Via Veneto offers the best Italian on the west side. Everything is hand made on the premises and beautifully prepared. Its a bit on the pricey side, and it is very small, so make sure you have a reservation. Also, they do let you bring your own wine with a corkage fee (at least they did last time we were ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury
- 953.85 mi3.85 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View3 reviews
This is a DIVE mexican restaurant, that has a counter and 8-10 stools. There are other counters with stools as well. But small inside. The food is really great, and has the usual tacos, burritos, etc, Pretty inexpensive. But do not serve alcohol. Bring a 6 pack in a bag, and you should be good. A local favorite, and always ...Popular withBusinessLocalNightlife
- 962.39 mi2.39 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Found this gem on a Friday night when they had live jazz music. The location is open to the street with a sparse interior that provide a lot of open space. The menu is a mix of French and Vietnamese food ranging from a decent French onion soup to some taste banh mi sandwiches. They have a great selection of ...Popular withFoodiesNightlife
- 972.92 mi2.92 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View3 reviews
Although Kogi tastes amazing at midnight, it would taste amazing at any time of day. I've had my share of short rib burritos since the Korean taco truck craze started, and I must say that Kogi truly blows everyone out of the pickled cabbage water. While I can only speak of the $5 short rib burrito, I can tell you ...Popular withFoodies
- 983.17 mi
- 992.31 mi2.31 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View5 reviews
MMMMMMMMMMM Killer Shrimp platter!! You can dip your bread into the tasty spicy broth :) Best time to go is during happy hour. 10pm-midnight has the best deal! Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3-7pm & 10pm-midnight Sat-Sun 3-5pm & 10pm-midnightPopular withTrendstersLuxuryLocal
- 1004.21 mi4.21 mi from 2-Bed 2-Bath Playa Del Rey Condo With Scenic Ocean View
Have a layover hours in the afternoon?, head over to the Salt Creek Grill for happy hour. Great food and drinks for half the price. Favorites Creek Sliders, BBQ ribs, and garlic fries. HH food is between $6-8/ plate, drinks $5-6/ drink