Paia is a charming little town, left over from the hippie era. Cute little art stores and unique clothing. Charlie's is a dive bar but a great place to stop for a beer. Willie Nelson performs there often. Definately worth driving too, and a good place to shop before going to Mama's Fish House for dinner!
Things to do near 2 minute walk to beach!
- 10.85 miHana Highway, Makawao, HI 967680.85 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!55 reviews
One of the famous beaches in Hawaii for professional surfing and windsurfing. Even if you don't surf, stop by in you're in Paia area to watch these guys do their awesome tricks!Popular with
- 20.96 mi
- 31.92 mi
- 41.71 mi
- 53.04 mi810 Haiku Road #120, Haiku, HI 967083.04 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!8 reviews
This is a very nice outfit that provides exceptionally fun tours of Haleakala daily. If you are a cyclist, or just want to enjoy a unique experience, this may be perfect for you.Popular with
- 61.4 mi29 Hana Hwy, Paia, Hawaii1.4 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!3 reviews
A very local and casual beach next to Hana Hwy in Paia. A great spot for bodyboarding and swimming. There's lots of shade along the beach and lots of parking in the lot and on the road.Popular with
- 71.3 mi84 Hana Highway, Paia, HI, United States1.3 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!3 reviews
Maui Hands is a locally owned gallery featuring the work of local artists and craftspeople. They have several branches, and we like to visit the one in Paia when we walk through this charming but traffic-infested village. If you despair of parking in the downtown area, there are public lots both as you enter town from Kahaului, and as you ...Popular with
- 81.23 mi
- 92.43 mi250 Haiku Road, Haiku, HI, United States2.43 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!2 reviews
If you are looking for that special place to get married while desiring to remain in close proximity to your Maui Pole House honeymoon private getaway, this is a combination definitely worth considering for you and your family.Popular with
- 104.95 mi
- 111.19 mi
- 125.0 mi1 Kahului Airport Road, Kahului, HI 967325.0 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!3 reviews
**TOUR GUIDE OR COMEDIAN FOR $500+** We arrived half an hour early as suggested. We booked the 60-65 min COMPLETE ISLAND tour for $265 EACH. The most expensive thing we've ever done on the island. Prices were better on their website. Note the word TOUR. Not STAND-UP COMEDY HOUR. Al, our helicopter tour guide, provided our island tour. Originally, we ...
- 131.25 mi
- 144.87 mi
- 151.5 mi
- 162.68 mi
- 172.94 mi
- 181.33 mi
- 191.71 mi
- 202.01 mi954 Baldwin Avenue, Paia, Hawaii2.01 mi from 2 minute walk to beach!1 review
A beautiful historic church located in the peaceful country setting of Pa'ia, Maui. Gorgeous grounds with a garden and statue dedicated to Father Damien of Molokai and well preserved statuary and stained glass inside the sanctuary. Sit in the gazebo and take in the greenery of the nearby rolling cane fields.