Just steps away from our condo with great sandwiches and great service. The "Porkie" and "Chicken Mango Chutney" are our favorits and are large enough to split between two people.
Things to do near 808 Deli
- 10.09 miA-15, 2463 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI0.09 mi from 808 Deli8 reviews
If you want to learn to snorkel or scuba, the Maui Dive Shop is a one stop place. They rent you equipment properly fitted and teach you how to enjoy the water both on top and under the surface. We have had many successful trips including lots of turtle sitings. Highly recommended!Popular with
- 20.01 mi
- 30.08 mi
- 40.06 mi0.06 mi from 808 Deli2 reviews
Just walk across the street to this popular, white sand beach. Snorkel at either end of the beach. The sunsets are spectacular. Either go out on the sand or sit on the sea wall and watch the colors change.
- 50.13 mi
- 60.07 mi
- 70.12 miHale Pau Hana Resort, 2480 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 967530.12 mi from 808 Deli1 review
75-minute classes are held on an oceanfront lawn. Mats are provided, or you can bring your own. All levels welcome. Great views! Why do yoga indoors on Maui?Popular with
- 80.08 mi
- 90.19 mi
- 100.81 miWailea-Makena, HI, United States0.81 mi from 808 Deli38 reviews
Our favorite Beach on the island. Very close to our condo property. Parking available on South Kihei Road then just walk across the road through the public beach access. The beach is wonderful to walk and enjoy the beautiful beach homes.Popular with
- 110.27 mi2385 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United States0.27 mi from 808 Deli41 reviews
Kam I, II, and III are all fantastic family beaches with grassy park areas including BBQ's and tree's with shade to keep you cool. Kam III has been voted one of the best parks in the US for it's large grassy lawn and beautiful family friendly beach! Bring a cooler packed with snacks and drinks and let the kids run ...Popular with
- 120.4 mi
- 130.28 miUnited States0.28 mi from 808 Deli19 reviews
This is a great park with a big grassy area for picnics, trees for shade in the picnic area, a beautiful row of palm trees and a beach for sun and water. Kids like to boogie board here.Popular with
- 140.76 mi2120 Iliili Road Kihei, Maui, HI 967530.76 mi from 808 Deli11 reviews
Arguably the best beginner's surfer spot in Kihei, and in my opinion on the island. The waters are shallow for quite a while making it easy to get longer, more frequent rides without getting tired out too fast. Location is right in the middle of Kihei, across the street from several condominiums, supermarket (Foodland), and places lots of great places ...Popular with
- 150.8 miMana Kai Resort, 2960 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI0.8 mi from 808 Deli2 reviews
I recommend The Maui Yoga Path to anyone traveling to Maui. There are any number of Yoga studios on the island but there is none more professional, or in a more beautiful location, than Deni Roman's ,Maui Yoga Path studio located on the ground floor of the Mani Kai resort in South Kehei. Deni is an Iyengar Yoga instructor with ...Popular with
- 160.56 mi2988 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 967530.56 mi from 808 Deli2 reviews
Located conveniently right across the street from Maui Kamaole. Great for snorkling trips to Molakini or deep sea fishing.
- 170.85 mi
- 180.31 miKamaole Beach I, Kihei, HI 96753, USA0.31 mi from 808 Deli2 reviews
One of the best swimming beaches in all of Maui.
- 190.3 miKihei, HI, United States0.3 mi from 808 Deli2 reviews
- 200.38 miKamaole, Kihei, HI 96753, USA0.38 mi from 808 Deli1 review