A Day in LA Tours

1400 Ocean Ave. Santa Monica, CA

Hanae
    5 May 05, 2014

SOOO MUCH FUN! Not only do we get to ride my first party bus, it's a RASTAbus! What I love about all the gogobot events are the themes. They make it super festive and it's so much fun to see people getting creative with their costumes. This theme was the Thrift Shop.

I've never been on such a random adventure all over LA like this and I gotta thank Audery for making this happen. Yea it was a bit exhausting but I don't regret spending my entire Saturday riding with these crazybotters. I'm also digging my leggings and the slap bracelet!

First stop: Venice Beach, Lemonade. Hipster healthy delicious food. I'm in love with their watermelon lemonade and everyone was raving about the banana cake.
    Due to our limited time, some of us were able to walk around venice beach for few minutes to check out the stores, dog wearing sun glasses and muscle beach.

Second: CA Science Center, Endeavor! The people there were amused with our group. I don't blame them,g roup of peeps in thrift shop outfits walking out of a rastabus is eye-catching. I never seen the Endeavor so this was amazing.

Third: ArtWalk Brewery, my FAVORITE stop! I've heard about this event but I didn't know it was twice a year. It's a HUGE art event and 1 day isn't enough to check out everything. Art Genre: geeky, creepy, boring, rave-y, etc. Definitely going back to this place someday. Super glad I got this off my checklist.

Overall it was a memorable time with my good gogobot pros. Thank you so much Audery for setting up this event! Looking forward to the music video!

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsStudentsTrendsters
  • A Day in LA ToursCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Audrey Lo "@GogobotAudrey"
    5 Oct 16, 2013

Rasta bus is such a fun tour company! Super easy to work with, very professional and our driver went above and beyond to help us make our day tour spectacular! The Rasta bus can seat up to 29 people on the party bus and the bus also houses 2 stripper poles for that extra party favor. You can choose from many of their tours or create your own custom your and pay for the bus per hour basis. I highly recommend the Rasta bus for your next tour or party in la!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersStudentsTrendsters
    Jean Rhee
    5 May 14, 2013

if you're racking your brains for a fun group event idea, look no further. they do the driving so you can drink and not worry your pretty little heads about traffic. We had this bus for the day and we turned heads everywhere we went. the bus seats around 20 comfortably. more than that and there's not much room to maneuver. our driver was friendly and flexible and got us safely around L.A. I'd strongly recommend for a novel bachelor/bachelorette or milestone birthday.

• A Day in LA ToursAmbassadorPro 2014
    Sandra Waring
    5 May 02, 2013

Excellent time on the Rastabus - efficient driver took us around to different locations around LA. It was great to go to some of these places and not deal with parking, to be driven right up to the loading area near the front of most attractions (which is especially nice after a long day!) Customizable tours, I'm suggesting this to friends for our next special event!

Jennifer Soong
    5 May 15, 2013

Love love love this bus! First of all, the driver of this bus was awesome and just so sweet to work with. I could really tell that he had just as much fun as the people on the bus did. I loved how we were able to blast music and the people were able to dance on the poles or in theit chairs as much as they would like. I just had such a great experience in this bus that I just get that I just can't help smile with how perfect the day had went. It just could not have been any better without this bus! Also the decorations inside were pretty festive in which added to the fun !

Ngoc Hanh Pham
    5 May 14, 2013

Rasta Bus (A Day in LA Tours) was an amazing party bus service. We booked Rasta Bus for a private tour. We were able to pick our own destinations and submit the itinerary to them beforehand. Rasta Bus picked us up in Venice Beach and then we went to the California Science Center, LA Brewery Art Walk, and the Griffith Observatory. I was with a group of 29 people and everyone had so much fun! The seats were huge and comfortable. The bus had 2 stripper poles and a great sound system, so the party inside the bus definitely lasted throughout the whole day. Our bus driver was really awesome! When we ran out of food and drinks, he went out of his way to get us more while we were at the California Science Center. He was really friendly overall and made sure we all had a good time. I highly recommend Rasta Bus for anyone who is trying to take a tour of the Los Angeles area.

Brian Ko
    5 Mar 02, 2014

The Rastabus is a fun party party bus with a great staff. We took the tour of Los Angeles and they literally took us on our own personal itinerary tour. The driver was excellent and did the best he could to accommodate us every which way, including running some errands for us while we were off the bus!! The atmosphere is all fun in the bus and it's definitely a bus I would recommend for a party bus.

Billy
    4 May 02, 2013

Spent a day on the Rasta bus. You cannot miss this bus. Reggae colored party bus. Through-out the day, it drew the attention when we arrived at each new location. We had enough room for our group, with video camera gear, cooler, and the our mascot. Did I mention two "stripper" poles? Or were they just two poles.
    Our driver was friendly. We were efficiently driven to each of our location. It was awesome to be driven to the front of each attraction. It was blast. Music was a thumping. Drinks a-flowing. Fun abound spent on "a day in LA."

Faiza Mokhtar
    5 May 02, 2013

What a fun way to tour or party through LA! The bus can comfortably fit 25-30 people and that is key considering you have to drive a distance to hit all the hotspots in LA! The driver was really nice and on time for drop off and pick up. There are 2 strippers poles which adds an unpredictable and fun element to the bus. An extra gem of the bus is the interior decor! It is quite fun to look at and staring above at it is perfectly normal :P

PokerGirl
    5 May 02, 2013

This was my first time ever on a party bus and I have to say.. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!"

The bus we were on fit about 30 peeps and was perfect for our little partay on the bus. The seats were lined against the window facing in just like a limo so that made enjoying each other's company that much easier vs siting row by row in a regular passenger van. There was a sick sound system that allowed us to play our own music keeping the party vibes goin.

The best part: no DD required so everyone could have a few rounds without risking a DUI!!!

Also loved the fact that the Rastabus was able to drop us off wherever we wanted and we didn't have to worry about parking.

Definitely recommend this for your future partying needs!!!!

$75/hr and $75 fuel surcharge if picking up in OC

Mary Q.
    5 May 02, 2013

Rastabus is exactly as you'd imagine it! Bright, colorful, loud, and fun. I mean, it's really perfect for a fun day partying and touring LA. We had so much fun going from stop to stop and partying in the bus along the way. This is such a great way for a group to enjoy exploring the city without the hassle of parking (and getting lost!).

13 people visited A Day in LA Tours

A Day in LA Tours offers the best city tours of Los Angeles & Hollywood and the ultimate Santa Monica and Venice beach Segway adventure. A Day in LA Tours wants to show all sides of LA - Free Pick up and drop off (within reason)! We know many visitors are in town for only a few days, so we want to make the most of your time. In one day we'll do everything from a trip through Malibu (or Venice, ... read more
depends on weather) and Santa Monica to LA's most notable highlights including Griffith Park, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, The Grove, best of stars' homes ... plus much more! Ask about our Segway tours of Santa Monica and Venice Beach as well!

Peninsula Beverly Hills