A Little House in the Colony
Member Reviews (1)
- A Little House in the ColonyMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Popular, but basic B&B which wins for its location in the middle of the German Colony area and a comfortable walking distance (or if you're feeling really lazy short bus ride) from the Old City. Rooms are a bit on the spartan side and although staff are welcoming and the breakfast good, I think there are better options in the city for those travelling on a budget - especially some of the Christian guest houses (you don't necessarily need to be a pilgrim to book a stay).
Mediocre299 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room96% said rooms were small.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A Little House in Rechavia features an elevator (lift), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and tour assistance. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. This is a smoke free property.
There are 28 guestrooms at A Little House in Rechavia. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and extra towels/bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.