Abbasi Palace Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Abbasi Palace HotelFirst to ReviewNov 20, 2012
We stayed here for its proximity to the best (only) sights in Amman as well as to many of the most famous restaurants.
Hotel is no frills but has some funky designs in the lounge and entryway.
Pros: Friendly service, good WiFi, excellent location, clean, good value for money, reasonably comfortable beds (for the region)
Cons: No frills (ie our shower had no showerhead), rooms near window can be a bit noisy from traffic
Mediocre145 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 85% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.