This bright purple bed and breakfast is a wonderful place to have some tea and cake after hitting the slopes. In the morning, they make breakfast from scratch! The owners of this house are on-site, and very kind. You can walk to town from the Abbett Placer Inn, and catch the free shuttles to the slopes. They have an outdoor ...
Things to do near Abbett Placer Inn for Adventure Travelers
- 815.63 mi5.63 mi from Abbett Placer Inn2 reviews
122 Wheeler Pl Copper Mountain, Colorado 80443 Summit County The 18-hole Copper Creek Golf Club in Copper Mountain, CO is a resort golf course that opened in 1980. Designed by Perry Dye and Pete Dye, Copper Creek Golf Club measures 6094 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 124 and a 67.6 USGA rating. The course ...Popular withOutdoorBusiness
- 825.66 mi5.66 mi from Abbett Placer Inn2 reviews
Great service and just around the corner from the condo.Popular withOutdoor
- 836.69 mi6.69 mi from Abbett Placer Inn2 reviews
- 847.24 mi7.24 mi from Abbett Placer Inn2 reviews
There are two tennis courts right across the street. Not a big deal in the winter, but incredibly convenient in the summer.
- 8515.94 mi
- 8610.22 mi10.22 mi from Abbett Placer Inn2 reviews
Great place to take the kids...and adults for frozen yogurt.Popular withFamilies
- 878.74 mi
- 8812.48 mi
- 896.74 mi6.74 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
This is a must!!!
- 9016.82 mi16.82 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
Fresh produce and art make this a summer favorite in Vail.Popular withFoodies
- 916.92 mi
- 9218.94 mi18.94 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
- 9317.99 mi17.99 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
There is a town of Vail - FREE - overflow parking lot here. This holds maybe 30 cars during the day only for those who do not want to pay to park in town. Although we have never used it, sometimes when we have friends visit for the day they can park there. FYI - Our driveway holds at least ...
- 9417.98 mi17.98 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
If you need emergency medical treatment, call 911! You can also drive to the Ambulance/EMS station. There is also a fire station on Hwy 285 past the pizza hut, bowling alley and Pharmacy.
- 9511.13 mi11.13 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
Nice hike from the cabin. Beautiful and interesting very old bristlecones.
- 9615.89 mi15.89 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
- 9710.39 mi
- 985.87 mi5.87 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
If you did not get enough exercise on the mountain, head over the to the Atheletic Club to workout the rest of your muscles.
- 9918.07 mi
- 10010.22 mi10.22 mi from Abbett Placer Inn1 review
It's where we get rentals when we need themPopular withAdventureOutdoor