A few minutes from the Venice Canals, this is a hip street with unique stores and restaurants. Only a few minutes from Venice Beach. We love the upscale, creative and delicious "salads" from Lemonade at the corner of Abbot Kinney and Venice Blvd. They also make amazingly delicious stews….
Restaurants near Abbot Kinney Blvd
- 410.53 mi1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.53 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 420.58 mi24 Windward Ave.0.58 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd3 reviews
My nephew and I stopped in here for a mid-afternoon brew happy hour special. We enjoyed sitting by the window and watching the Venetians walking by. It's a bit off the main drag, so it's not chaotic. The staff were very friendly. I'd like to come back some time for lunch or dinner. The room had a nice open feel, ...Popular with
- 430.95 mi
- 440.74 mi424 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.74 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd
Just checked this place out with an old co-worker. She says that she loves this place. Keep in mind that Lincoln is a very berry busy street. There was limited street parking in front. We got lucky and found a spot in their back parking lot. Its very hard to tell which is their parking lot. Look for the bright ...Popular with
- 450.6 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.6 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd4 reviews
MMMMMMMMMMM Killer Shrimp platter!! You can dip your bread into the tasty spicy broth :) Best time to go is during happy hour. 10pm-midnight has the best deal! Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3-7pm & 10pm-midnight Sat-Sun 3-5pm & 10pm-midnightPopular with
- 460.78 mi
- 470.6 mi
- 480.75 mi
- 490.75 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.75 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd
Portions here are huge... HUGE. The quality of the food is not bad- but not amazing. Appetizers are the perfect size - order the Thai lettuce wrap and the avocado egg rolls. Quite delicious. Extensive dessert menu, all calories are listed. (unfortunately)
- 500.82 mi
- 510.69 mi822 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.69 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd3 reviews
The restaurant looks cool, but the food did not live up to Roy Choi's name! I ordered the pork belly, which came out horribly dry and had a funky aftertaste. I was with a large group of 10 people and was able to try a lot of other dishes, too. Their mofongo and two fisted cheeseburger were the best of ...
- 520.74 mi15 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.74 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd2 reviews
If you're looking for a relaxing dive by the beach, want to escape the uber-trendy Los Angeles crowd (yet not stray too far from it...), and could really use a good burger right now, Hinano's is the place. This is my favorite little bar anywhere in the Greater Los Angeles area, but for the Venice beach crowd, Hinano's is what ...Popular with
- 530.92 mi259 Hampton Dr, #B, Venice, CA 902910.92 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd
A wonderful spot in Venice to grab a seat outside and enjoy the sun and some yummy food. Down the street from Rose Cafe, where the wait can be quite long, Sauce is a great alternative because there are plenty of seating options. Their portions are big, service is friendly and everything is delicious. My friend and I shared their ...
- 540.64 mi
- 550.98 mi4059 Lincoln Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA0.98 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd2 reviews
Small, quaint, romantic restaurant which serves delicious and authentic Italian cuisine. Perfect for a special occasion or date. Beware the prices on the dinner specials- the stuffed veal chop was absolutely superb, but had a price to match (over $40). The barolo which the waiter recommended as a pairing was also excellent. The parking lot is tiny, but there is ...
- 560.55 mi46 Windward Avenue, Venice, California0.55 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd1 review
- 570.76 mi
- 580.81 mi
- 590.73 mi427 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.73 mi from Abbot Kinney Blvd2 reviews
Benny's bird is just so damn moist and tasty, with delicious skin too. The skin is maybe not as flavorful as Zankou's but Zankou's can also border on too salty at times. And that garlic sauce- oh yeah... To me, it tasted more like roasted garlic, with that hint of sweetness and more complex flavor. On top of all this, ...Popular with
- 600.58 mi