Abercrombie's Farrington Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Abercrombie's Farrington InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewSep 09, 2013
Don't expect to be wowed and dazzled by the Farrington Inn. Even the owners seem to understand that there's no sense trying to sugarcoat things and sell the hotel as something other than what it is: an old, dark, creeky, dusty guesthouse. I hate to say it, but during my time there I sincerely felt as if I were walking through an old haunted house and wondered what kinds of things had gone on there over the years. It's kind of a neat old building, but some of the decor was seriously creepy. And only two of the rooms have private baths, which for me was a huge turnoff. You get what you pay for, I suppose.
Poor319 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room76% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Hotel67% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePoor value for money, said 56%.
- FoodFood is average. Only 52% of guests gave positive feedback.
Rates include wifi, ample on-site parking, air conditioning, and limited local phone service. Staff is always on hand to personally ensure that guests are accommodated.
The Farrington has single rooms, studios, efficiencies, one bedroom apartments, and rooms with kitchenettes. Apartments and suites are fully furnished and have between 1 and 4 bedrooms. Two of the rooms have private baths; the rest are shared.