Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 67%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Abion Spreebogen Waterside HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 13, 2014
Out of the way from most tourist traffic, which can be a benefit, this hotel is located directly on the river on the Northern side of Berlin. A four-star hotel, it comes with most of the expected amenities, including a good breakfast and a large gym, but does lose with some of the finishing touches, such as the toiletries in the room. The service is also hit-and-miss, a friend was treated very well, while I was treated with aggression and disdain.Recommended for:
- Abion Spreebogen Waterside HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Mar 04, 2014
The Albion may be located just a few stops from the busiest, most bustling parts of Berlin, such as Zoologischer Garten and Ku'damm, but it's hard to tell when walking through the serene, leafy neighborhood where it's located. The staff were attentive and welcoming, even when dealing with a long line of customers. The Albion has the same comfort and charm as the Hotel Artist Riverside near Friedrichstrasse, which also runs along the Spree, but is completely free of any street noises and is much cheaper. A four star hotel, I noticed many indulgences, such as a large gym with a view and extensive breakfast buffet.Recommended for:
- Abion Spreebogen Waterside HotelFirst to ReviewMar 04, 2014
This hotel is right next door to my customer's, which is why I stayed there. The rooms are basic and simple. Free WiFi in the room and lobby. Excellent continental breakfast included in very affordable price. The excercise room is small, but you cna go running by the river. If you're into walking, you can get to some of the main tourist attractions by foot or can take a river boat tour from the hotel.
Dining options at ABION Spreebogen Waterside Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Complimentary
Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: EUR 15
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!1028 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 96%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building73% said the facilities were very new.