Accent Inn Vancouver Airport
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1536 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 92%.
- Food83% were happy with the price.
- PriceGreat price.
Dining options at Accent Inns Vancouver Airport include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public
There are 205 guestrooms at Accent Inns Vancouver Airport. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker