The first international member of the Ace Hotel family, this London branch brings all of the brand's hipster cachet to town, pumped full of ultra-cool local touches from the surrounding Shoreditch neighborhood. Each of the 258 rooms is meant to feel like a friend's East End apartment, with hip but homey appointments like patchwork quilts from A.P.C. and in-room turntables ...
Restaurants near Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
- 10.14 mi
- 20.19 mi100-106 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4RH, United Kingdom0.19 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch17 reviews
It had been a long time since I went to a place where you actually stand in line to get in. We're probably talking about ten years or so. Good thing the line was pretty short and the electro swing music was so fun that I danced all night. The cocktails are good, the bartenders friendly, the crowd very cute, ...Popular with
- 30.25 mi
- 40.11 mi2-4 Boundary St, London E2 7JE, United Kingdom0.11 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
I went to the roof top bar for brunch on Saturday only to realize that they only serve brunch on Sundays, so we only had the lunch menu to choose from. The food looked Middle Eastern/Mediterranean and I didn't find the options to be overly exciting. My friend and I finally decided on lamb tagine and seafood Bouillabaisse. The lamb ...Popular with
- 50.21 mi301 Old Street, City of London EC1V 9LA0.21 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch9 reviews
I was in a fish mood when we came here before a musical. The monkfish with peppers was delicious, as was the coconut curry chicken. The atmosphere is hip London, in the middle of Soho. Friendly staff, too.Popular with
- 60.23 mi
- 70.2 mi2-4 Rufus Street, London N1 6PE, UK0.2 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
One of my favourite brunch destinations. With walls adorned with 80's memorabilia, this place certainly lives up to its name. The brunch menu is extensive: from English-to-American-to-Mexican-to Mediterranean, all hangovers can be cured. Oooh, and the bathrooms are also a micro-disco, complete with music and a glitter ball, so you can dance-along while washing your hands.Popular with
- 80.1 mi2-4 Boundary Street, London E2 7J, United Kingdom0.1 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch4 reviews
While I have yet to explore Albion to its fullest extent (thus this 4 star rating) what I have seen impresses me fully. Stocking a great and delicious looking hand made breads and a fantastic collection of traditional British biscuits (of which I tried an amazing CD sized jammy dodger). I'm looking forward to sampling more treats and exploring this ...
- 90.15 miBoxpark, 2-4 Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6GY0.15 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch3 reviews
Loved the pork burrito, had it with the hot sauce and it was amazing, rice and beans where tasty and I could actually taste the meat, one of the few burritos in London that are not packed with just lettuce, beans and rice, but loads of meat.
- 100.06 mi7 Boundary Street, London, E2 7JE0.06 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch3 reviews
First went there with several friends and I have been going back a few times since whenever I want India food. It is not very traditional, which is probably why I like it, and the food tastes simply delicious. They offer a huge variety of grilled and curry dishes and Biryani. I especially like the lamb kabab, paneer Tikka and ...
- 110.12 miShoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, London, United Kingdom0.12 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch2 reviews
The latest venture by London chef collective, the young Turks. Set up in the recently revamped shoreditch town hall and serving up a five course set menu of seasonal modern British food, it is not one to miss. There is also a separate bar menu of small plates will be available in the 40-seat bar, for those who just want ...Popular with
- 120.23 mi58 Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, London, United Kingdom0.23 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch1 review
The superhip neighborhood Shoreditch is famous for its vietnamese restaurants. This one is truly authentic, and highly recommended. The prices are also quite reasonable.Popular with
- 130.18 mi54-56 Great Eastern Street, London, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch3 reviews
Yummy asian dishes, if a bit over-priced for what you're getting. The atmosphere and location in Shoreditch close to endless places to grab post-dinner cocktails may make up for the inflated menu prices. Can't say there was a bad thing on the menu - everything was solid and the drinks were delicious - just be prepared to shell out the ...
- 140.14 mi0.14 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch2 reviews
Allpress Espresso makes an amazing coffee, great flavour, and fantastic texture. I have gone out of my way to go by and get one from here when I can. The staff are friendly, great knowledgeable baristas, and the food quality as well (I love the style of the menu board). The only downsides, there is only one location in London ...
- 150.21 mi5 Kingsland Road, London, United Kingdom0.21 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch2 reviews
I love this little spot on Kingsland road! It's a quirky little diner with cute booths, fun decor and the best bloody milkshakes around. Seriously, just do yourself a favour and ask for the peanut butter-chocolate milkshake - it's heaven. And they serve them Americana style - with the leftover milkshake in the metal tumbler on the side.
- 160.15 mi
- 170.22 mi101 Redchurch Street, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom0.22 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch2 reviews
Fantastic delicatessen - everything we tried was amazingly delicious. Zucchini quiche, couscous salad with caramelised onions, and the decadent brownie were all wins. If it's too crowded, take your food to go and eat at the nearby park on Brick Lane.
- 180.18 mi37 Hoxton Square, London, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch3 reviews
Amazing burgers, wings and good ol' mac n' cheese. Go here for Southern american style comfort food.
- 190.23 mi81 Great Eastern Street, London, United Kingdom0.23 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch2 reviews
Hoxton Grill is located in the Shoreditch a.k.a. the Ditch neighborhood of East London. Shoreditch is an up and coming area and is close to the financial district, so Hoxton Grill ends up attracting a diverse mix of folks, from the casually-dressed hipsters to the 9-5 crowd. The atmosphere is lively and it serves American-style food with a bar close ...Popular with
- 200.09 mi128-130 Curtain Road, City of London, Greater London EC2A, United Kingdom0.09 mi from Ace Hotel London Shoreditch1 review
Sure, it's a chain. But they have sweet potato fries - which are damn near impossible to find in London. Also, impeccable californian burgers. They get an A+.