Ace Hotel NYC

20 West 29th Street, at Broadway, New York, NY 10001

If you can forgive this being the watering hole of choice for @NYdigerati (look out for the pointy beards and comedy glasses). However, it's some of the rooms I want to rave about. I get fed up with the claustrophobic size of so many Manhattan hotel rooms: so small you often have to climb over the bed to cross from ...

Popular withTrendstersBusinessLuxury

Restaurants near Ace Hotel NYC

Juniors

0.83 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Great spot for mac and cheese as well as many other New York staples. Fantastic onion rings and the cheesecake is divine!

Popular withLocalFamiliesBackpackers

Coffee Shop

0.65 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

This American / Brazilian diner has a great location next to Union Square. The service is pretty abysmal but the food is fine and somehow it is hard not to like the place. If you are in NY for long, you can't really avoid going here so you might as well check it out and form your own opinion.

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

The Meatball Shop - Greenwich Ave.

0.94 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

I am not a meatball person but I can't get enough of the meatball shop. Plus they have root beer on tap and you can design your own ice cream sandwiches.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Bamiyan Afghan Restaurant

0.45 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

The first time I ever had Afghani food was here... and it was delicious! My favorite thing is the pumpkin turnover with the savory yogurt sauce. I love their tea and delicious lamb and pomegranate dish. We had our first Gogobot GrubWithUs Taste of the World dinner here... everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Billy's Bakery

0.73 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Incredible cupcakes! Kinda a random location, but I loved the walk!

Popular withLGBTFoodiesFamilies

Casa Mono

0.67 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Casa Mono serves awesome Spanish food, but despite the fact that it's less than three blocks from my door, I don't get to visit this pork product paradise all that frequently, because my husband tries to keep semi-kosher and this restaurant is absolutely anything but. That said, I crave great prosciutto, of the sort served at Casa Mono and I ...

Dean & Deluca Cafe - Greenwich Village

0.91 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Combination café and grocery. It's a bit pretentious for me though.

Popular withWellnessTrendstersLuxury

Rosemary's

0.98 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Pulpo Salumi? I can't lie and say I knew what was coming. This was one of the more complicatedly prepared dishes and my dining companion and I puzzled how they made it. We didn't want to ruin the composition to satisfy our hunger. In fact we saves it for last unfortunately for the octopus all the ingredients come off so ...

Popular withFoodiesDesignFamilies

Grounded

0.97 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Super friendly staff, and such a feast for the eyes (and stomach!)

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianGreen

Elmo

0.56 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

The vibe in this restaurant is fun and the drinks are strong! In the heart of Chelsea it is a great place to "see and be seen". The prices are good for NY and there is a fabulous Happy Hour. I will go back!

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Heartland Brewery and Chophouse - HB Burger

0.75 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Their micro brews are actually quite nice. I definitely think their darker brews are the best. The food is moderate, nothing spectacular. Having said that it's probably one of the better choices in terms of price and quality in this vey touristy neighborhood. The service here is quite good of the half dozen times I've been here.

Popular withFoodiesBusiness

Aldea

0.56 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Obsessed with this Portuguese/ Mediterranean Michelin-starred gem. Do sit by the chef's table and enjoy watching the chefs plate one fantastic dish after the next.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Butter Restaurant

0.82 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

I went years ago. At the time it was known for being one of the hottest spots in the city, a place to see and be seen. The food and wine were exquisite. One thing I remember being unpleasant were the acoustics in the main dining room, everything was amplified. I also remember the bathrooms being really interesting, each one ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Grimaldi's - Manhattan

0.45 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Really good thin New York pizza and still one of my favorite pizza places in the city!

Vanessa's Dumplings

0.9 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Definitely this is a pretty cheap place to eat. The food is good and it comes out quick. I had to try the duck sesame pancake sandwich, delicious. It is a must. Its only 3 dollars too! Come on! A STEAL!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Qi

0.85 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Great lunch deals and delicious Thai cuisine and a beautifully decorated spot. Very busy during lunch hours, so be prepared!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesDesign

Sotto 13

0.82 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

A boozy brunch and a huge brunch at Sotto 13 is the perfect way to end the weekend on Sunday afternoon. The pizzas with truffle oil are delicious.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Vapiano

0.81 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Lovely and modern Vapiano provides great food and ambiance. Great for lunch or happy hour with co-workers or friends. It is cafeteria style and lines can be long and slow but if you are not in the rush and enjoy good pasta or pizza it is a solid option around Union Square.

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeLocal

Scarpetta

0.93 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Suprisingly, enough the Spaghetti is not to be missed. ::more to be added::

Beecher's Handmade Cheese

0.48 mi from Ace Hotel NYC

Pretty good, a little greasy.