Ace Hotel NYC
Phone:+1 212 679 2222
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 68%Business Travelers
- 62%Luxury Travelers
- 56%Art & Design Lovers
- 53%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (42)
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Nov 07, 2013
I LOVE the Ace Hotel. I spent the day at a music conference being held there and felt immersed in a culture of creativity from the people I meet there to the hotel's clever hipster decor. There were so many people there working on their lap tops in the lobby. With Stumptown Coffee in the lobby it's a remote workers paradise.
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Nov 07, 2013
Since I live in NYC I've never stayed here...but I love the lobby here. One of my favorite places to grab a cup of coffee and either chill out or work in between meetings. It has a cool bar and a great restaurant...the Breslin room. Also has a cool shop Opening Ceremony. Very cool spot and great people watching. Actually did I mention the Coffee Bar is Stumpton's:)Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 07, 2013
I did my fair share of couch surfing and curling up on an air mattress on the living room floor in my 20's while in New York, but as a 30-year-old (!!!), it's all Ace Hotel all the time for me. When I'm just in town for an afternoon, I still end up here, working from the lobby while I kick back Stumptown coffee. I've held dozens of business meetings and meet-ups in the Ace lobby, and met some of the most interesting folks in town. Everyone at the Ace is there plugging away at their start-up or blog, and what's more, they're actually down to tell you about it at the shared tables.
- Ace Hotel NYCCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Aug 22, 2013
I practically work remotely from the Ace Hotel... it is a cutting edge Ace Hotel which attracts the trendier, more tech-advanced, and social crowd. A perfect spot to nosh and have a business meeting, or grab a drink with a laid-back coworker.
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 3Dec 27, 2013
Hipster Cool! That is the best way to describe the Ace Hotel. This midtown hotel is full of hipsters hanging out at the bar or in the lobby.
The Breslin Restaurant is known for its exceptional Lamb Burger, is trendy and I would suggest reservations well in advance. The atmosphere is electric!
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5May 12, 2013
I really like the ACE hotel and their lobby is designed for people who want to work in an awesome environment, surrounded by like-minded people. The Breslin at ACE is a great restaurant and the hotel's boutique is pretty great too. I had a meeting in one of the suites at ACE a couple of weeks ago and I was seriously impressed with the space itself and with the overall vibe and personality of the suite and of the entire ACE hotel empire.
One point off for mediocre service the last time I visited.
- Ace Hotel NYCMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1Feb 15, 2014
If you can forgive this being the watering hole of choice for @NYdigerati (look out for the pointy beards and comedy glasses). However, it's some of the rooms I want to rave about. I get fed up with the claustrophobic size of so many Manhattan hotel rooms: so small you often have to climb over the bed to cross from one side to the other, or turn sideways in the small space which has been generously provided. Not so the loft rooms at the Ace: 700 sq feet with a proper bathroom and a freestanding bath. The Smeg fridges are a nice touch too. Ask for one of the suites with the view of the Empire State.
Excellent!1716 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building72% said the facilities were very new.