Hotel Acores is located just outside central Lisboa, but there is a metro station located immediately to the left of the hotel that makes reaching central Lisboa much more accessible. Not being located in the center also keeps the prices about 30 Euros cheaper than an equivalent standard hotel in the center. The hotel is not trying to be something ...
Restaurants near Acores Lisboa
- 10.99 miRua Rodrigo da Fonseca, 87-D, 1250-190 Lisboa, Portugal0.99 mi from Acores Lisboa
Bocca is large, bright, and modern. The tables in the front, nonsmoking area look through a window into the kitchen, so you can watch the chef at work. There is a large and attentive staff, ready to jump in whenever you need anything. The sommelier recommends great Portuguese wines. While the appetizers were enjoyable, the entrees were not as successful, ...
- 20.58 miR. Mário Cesariny, 7A, Lisbon, Portugal0.58 mi from Acores Lisboa2 reviews
If you find this place (its not that hard...) you will be in for a treat! You get great service, great food and great people too. All for a great price. You can also take home a few typical ingredients since they have a small grocery there!Popular withBudgetFoodiesTrendsters
- 30.78 mi
- 40.95 mi
- 50.45 miAv. Elias Garcia, 172A, Lisbon 1000 Portugal0.45 mi from Acores Lisboa1 review
- 60.8 miRua Laranjeiras 2, Lisbon, Portugal0.8 mi from Acores Lisboa1 review
- 70.98 miAv. Defensores de Chaves, 14 C, Lisbon, Portugal0.98 mi from Acores Lisboa
Lovely cozy restaurant in Lisbon, quite far from the touristic area but well connected with public transport (tube Saldanha). Elegant decorations and inside garden. Food is very tasty and elaborated. A very nice experience without the worry of being ripped off.Popular withTrendsters
- 80.3 miAv. de Berna, 44 B0.3 mi from Acores Lisboa1 review
O Paco is a small restaurant that made its home next to the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. It is our first meal in Portugal and I just had to go for my favorite seafood in the whole world - Spanish mussels. So fresh are the mussels that the taste of the sea comes through the fairly heavy spicy sauce. One can ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 92.12 mi
- 102.13 miRua do Carmo 9, 1200-093 Lisbon, Portugal2.13 mi from Acores Lisboa11 reviews
One of the best italian style ice-cream places in Lisbon. The fruit flavours are specially nice. Great ingredients. They also sell a popular portuguese brand cake called "best chocolate cake in the world", I don't think it is the best but it is still very worth a try.Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 113.63 mi
- 122.32 miJardim 9 de Abril, 1200-736 Lisboa, Portugal2.32 mi from Acores Lisboa6 reviews
Great view, wonderful for a cold beer at the end of the day.
- 132.29 mi1/7, Lisbon, Portugal2.29 mi from Acores Lisboa4 reviews
In the Castelo S Jorge area, this is one of my favourite places, Started as a Circus school, then opened the bar, restaurant and beer garden , initially to support the school costs, then due to location and great atmosphere, turned out to be one of the best spots of the city. One of the best views on the city ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 141.85 mi
- 151.77 mi
- 162.04 mi
- 171.94 miRua da Atalaia 57, Bairro Alto, Lisbon Portugal1.94 mi from Acores Lisboa
This is my favorite restaurant restaurant in Lisbon. Great traditional portuguese food in an amazingly beautiful setting, spot on to every detail. A bit expensive, bur worth every penning. The chocolate mousse is a must!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 182.05 miRua do Loreto 21, Lisboa, Portugal2.05 mi from Acores Lisboa3 reviews
Great seafood restaurante with a modern twist. Everythiby here is very fresh. Amazing sushi, fresh oysters and lovely grilled octopus. Finish with their steak sandwich. Not cheap, but worth every penny.
- 192.02 mi
- 201.92 miRua do Meio à Lapa, 18, Lisbon 1200 Portugal1.92 mi from Acores Lisboa
A place to go for fado! Great authentic music, very good food, not a touristy place… It’s pretty expensive but well worth it. If you can, linger after the main performance is over… have another glass of wine… This place is often visited by fairly known fado artists who often come to eat here but then end up performing on ...Popular withLocalFoodies