You pretty much have to go to the Acropolis if you're in Athens. It's not like you need reviews to tell you this.
Things to do near Acropolis
- 410.52 mi
- 420.34 mi
- 430.76 mi0.76 mi from Acropolis1 review
A modern place full of cafes, restaurants, shops and spaces specially formed for concerts, speeches, festivals and several other events. A place you must definately visit on your way to Athens!Popular withBackpackersFoodiesAdventure
- 440.54 mi
- 450.97 mi
- 460.95 mi0.95 mi from Acropolis1 review
- 470.95 mi0.95 mi from Acropolis1 review
- 480.95 mi
- 490.95 mi0.95 mi from Acropolis1 review
- 500.86 mi0.86 mi from Acropolis1 review
- 510.95 mi0.95 mi from Acropolis1 review
Peros cafe/bar is a well-known one at Kolonaki, Athens center, Greece. It is a 24/7 cafe at the most vibrant and luxurious neighborhood of the greek capital. You can't miss it in case you are in Kolonaki.Popular withLuxury
- 520.95 mi0.95 mi from Acropolis1 review
Offers the best panoramic view of the whole city of Athens.
- 530.5 mi
- 540.85 mi0.85 mi from Acropolis1 review
A who's who of Greece ... everyone who was anyone in modern Greek history came here to rest
- 550.87 mi0.87 mi from Acropolis1 reviewPopular withAdventureBackpackersFamilies
- 560.62 mi0.62 mi from Acropolis1 review
Serbetia tou Psirri • Coffee The perfect place for after-dinner magic! A tiny little café hidden just off Psirri's main squarre, it serves the best homemade pastries in town! Large plates with ton of ice cream!!100% recommended!!
- 570.59 mi
- 580.52 mi
- 590.64 mi
- 600.69 mi0.69 mi from Acropolis1 review
Plays is a nice cafe in Zografou, Athens. You can play there lots of boarding games with very tasty meals. It is located near the campus of University of Athens (officially National and Kapodestrian University of Athens). As a result, if you are going to study at this university, you will be close to this cafe. Don't miss it!