Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Acropolis HillMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewNov 24, 2013
The Acropolis Hill in Athens is a mega huge rock. The Athenians built magnificent temples and most of them dedicated to Goddess of Athena, patroness of the city.
The Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, and the temple of Athena Nike, all of which still exist. It was a very interesting visit to the history dating to 479 BC.
Very Good!565 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 83%.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.