Acropolis Select Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1349 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor 53%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- PriceBest value.
Dining options at Acropolis Select Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.50 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room