Acropolis Select Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1197 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 56%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options at Acropolis Select Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.50 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.