- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!558 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 70% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceOnly 69% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Ambiance67% thought the atmosphere was somewhat friendly.
- Hotel64% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 53% of guests had positive things to say about it.
About Addar Hotel:
Dining options at Addar Hotel include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
There are 30 guestrooms at Addar Hotel. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted tubs, phones, and bidets. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and CD players. Televisions have premium satellite channels and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.