Adventurer All Suite Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Adventurer All Suite HotelMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewNov 28, 2013
This place is also known as Backpackers Paradise Hostel Los Angeles. I think this is a great place to stay for backpackers! We were not backpacking but we were looking for a cheap hotel for a very short night. The room was a bit old, but clean and not expensive. You can park your car behind a fence.
Mediocre2665 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Food98% were happy with the price.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel66% thought it was rather dirty.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok. Only 59% of guests gave positive feedback.
- LocationOnly 58% were satisfied with the proximity to sightseeing.
Dining options at Los Angeles Adventurer All Suite Hotel at LAX include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.