- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Family Travelers
- 64%Business Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Affinia DumontMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Jan 27, 2014
The Affinia Dumont is one of New York’s leading pet-friendly hotels, where both you and your four-legged companion can be assured a full big city experience. Have the front desk reserve a pet taxi to get Fido to the spa or call in the resident pet psychic if you want to get better in touch with his needs. Later, when you finally get what your furry pal has been trying to tell you all these years ("ruff bark bark" = cake, please), the front desk will order you the doggy-approved baked goods he's been dreaming of.
- Affinia DumontMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesBackpackers+ 1First to ReviewNov 08, 2013
For a last minute desperate search for a hotel, we found a 'studio' at the Affina Dumont. The $300 for that one night was steep, but the room was amazing!
Good A/C system
Kitchen included in studio
Bathroom kind of small
Elevators were slow due to maintenance
Would love to stay here again when I'm rolling in the dough.
- Affinia DumontMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
When I began looking for places to stay I checked multiple websites and two hotels came up with some really great pricing. The Ritz Carlton in Battery Park had rooms for $225 a night and the Affina Dumont $159. I was torn between the two. The Ritz is a known commodity but it's location in the Financial District was not my number 1 choice. The Affina Dumont at $159 was less and rated higher by my fellow yelpers and situated in a more desirable location.
I ended up choosing the Affina Dumont. Like I mentioned, the hotel is in a great location in Murray Hill and just a short walk to the Empire State Building and other points of interest. The rooms are nice and spacious by Manhattan standards. They are a bit dated, but have everything you need to make your stay comfortable. I requested a high floor with a view but was given a room on the 10th floor with no view. Not a big deal but it does demonstrate that even on a slow weekend that you may not have your request honored.
The front desk staff is friendly and helpful and eager to offer suggestions. The Concierge is well connected and is able to score tickets for events etc. He was even able to print out tickets for both MOMA and the Met which was nice and we were not forced to stand in line at either place.
For the price I paid, I was very happy with I got. And when my travels take me back will consider staying here again.
Outstanding!2772 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Room89% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
About Affinia Dumont:
- Room Service 8:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. - Complimentary fitness kits - Grocery kits and services, in partnership with Fresh Direct - Secretarial services - Concierge - Oasis Day Spa on the 2nd floor - Package handling fee: $5 per box handling fee will apply for packages shipped to the hotel prior to arrival. - High-speed Internet (including wi-fi). Charge of $14.95 per day (plus taxes). - TV Web browser - Comfort Zone bath amenities - Honor bar
- Valet Parking is $55 per 24-hour period; $65 for oversized vehicles. No in-and-out privileges.
- Business Center: $6 for 20 minutes and $10 for 40 minutes when you use your credit card; $5 for 15 minutes, $10 for 45 minutes and $15 for 90 minutes when you purchase a pre-paid card at the front desk.
Meetings & Events: The hotel believes that wellness and productivity go together, incorporating wellness services into your meeting agenda, and encouraging your attendees to stay relaxed and focused by using their on-site Fitness Concierge and Oasis Day Spa. The 1,100-square-foot Rafferty room can accommodate groups of up to 80, and can be divided for smaller gatherings.
Weddings: The Affinia Dumont offers the perfect place to begin or end your special weekend in their NYC wedding venue. From bridal showers to rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches, their comfortable event space and delicious catering menus will dazzle your guests. The hotel can accommodate parties of up to 100, and their on-site Oasis Day Spa is the perfect retreat for ultimate relaxation and signature beauty treatments.
Dining & Nightlife: Cinema Cafe (Not On Property/Next Door to Hotel) Room service available 8am–11pm Cinema Cafe provides all in-room dining and catering for the hotel. The diverse menu includes everything from small plates to nosh to black angus burgers to fill up after a long day in the Big Apple. Room service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Generously sized suites are big enough for morning crunches, and the luxurious Affinia Bed and Dream Pillows of your choice will welcome you at the end of the day. In between, enjoy a big desk with voicemail, dataport and high-speed Internet access (+ Wi-Fi), cable TV with web browser, Comfort Zone bath products, and more. Looking for a room with a view? Upgrade to a Skyline Suite and take in some of the best views in Manhattan. These elevated suites come with a telescope and map of the skyline to really take it all in. Even though the suites are super spacious, sometimes you need a little extra room. That's why the hotel offers the great option of two-bedroom suites, perfect for families.
Studio Suite: Oversized sleeping area with work space and refrigerator; most with full kitchen. Can accommodate up to two people (400–450 sq. ft.). Also available as a high-floor Studio Skyline Suite.
Junior Suite: Extra-spacious Guest Room with sleeping area, living space and dining area; fully appointed kitchen. Can accommodate up to three people (425–450 sq. ft.). Also available as a high-floor Junior Skyline Suite. br