Affinia Manhattan

371 Seventh Ave., New York City, NY 10001

We stayed here for the duration of our visit and enjoyed knowledgeable, courteous staff, very accommodating.... the hotel is exceptionally clean and our room had recently been updated....close to time square

Restaurants near Affinia Manhattan

John Dory Oyster Bar

0.25 mi from Affinia Manhattan

I absolutely LOVED this place, from the decor to the quality of the seafood and friendly staff. The only reason I took away one star is that the portions are too small (and therefore overpriced)- we ended up with a $200 check for 2ppl and still hungry! I would recommend this place for a try of oysters and a drink!

Chelsea Market

0.84 mi from Affinia Manhattan

RonnyBrook Dairy in Chelsea Market, NYC. 15th st tween 9th& 10th ave( not 29th st as google may say) Mac & cheese was yummy. Bit of a wait and 9$ a bit much,..so try out a Shake or Ice Cream! By far their most popular.

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Shake Shack - Madison Square Park

0.53 mi from Affinia Manhattan

If you must stand in a ridiculous line, make it this one. That said, shake shack burgers can be enjoyed in other, less-scenic locations, all over town. There's even one at JFK.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetOutdoor

Eataly

0.48 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Love going here for a cheese plate and glass of wine for happy hour. The makeshift restaurants inside are ok but not amazing. This is just a really cool place to stroll through. It's a full on Italian market and is fun to browse and see what is available. There's a biergarten upstairs but get there early. There's a pretty ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Gramercy Tavern

0.72 mi from Affinia Manhattan

I know that this place is on the top of many lists ranking NYC restaurants, but it really is that good. I enjoy sitting in the tavern room and trying something off the vintage beer list while eating the smoked kielbasa.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Max Brenner New York

0.99 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Waaaay too crowded and touristy - if there's a wait of more than 15 minutes, don't bother. I was taking my relatives around the city, and after stopping off at the Union Square Holiday Market, my nephew wanted to try this place. After a wait of about 40 minutes (in a very crowded waiting area, with no seating) we were ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

ABC Kitchen

0.73 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Fabulous food in one of new york's best retail destinations-- what could be better? I would have done anything to go to the Obama event at Abc. One ticket allowed guests to attend a special dinner at ABC with the president, who then gave a talk to the guests, following what I am sure was a pretty stupendous meal. How ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Pastis

1.0 mi from Affinia Manhattan

We had lunch here after spotting Matthew McConaughey on the street. It's a short walk from the High Line Park in the Meatpacking District. It's very French and it was pretty empty when we were there, between lunch and dinner. However, I did enjoy my salad and soup and we three had a fun time.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Shake Shack - Theater District

0.68 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Shake Shack—the East Coast's answer to In-n-Out! Juicy, medium-rare, smashed burgers, buttery buns, and an out-of-this-world spicy mayo makes this joint a hit with tourists and locals alike. The shakes and ice cream ain't so bad either. I recommend the double Shack Burger. And if you aren't full by then, try the custard of the day!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget

Buddakan NY

0.83 mi from Affinia Manhattan

The ideal place to go for dinner before a big night out! Amazing food, awesome music and trendy crowd, watch out for the check though.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

The Frying Pan

0.92 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Killer bar on a docked boat! Great summer spot for a drink. Can get packed, but worth it at sunset.

Popular withTrendstersOutdoorNightlife

The Breslin

0.28 mi from Affinia Manhattan

The Lamb Burger is the best thing about the signature restaurant in the Ace Hotel. The menu is actually very interesting and the food is delicious so I understand the long lines. The service though was just OK. It was really all too much for the servers and hostesses to handle. I really, really wanted to Love this place.

Cafeteria

0.66 mi from Affinia Manhattan

The food here never ceases to amaze me. Always consistent, always super yummy. A chic, hip diner that gets a beautiful crowd and has a great patio for those summer nights.

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Stumptown Coffee Roasters

0.27 mi from Affinia Manhattan

The best coffee in New York City, period. I always stay at the Ace Hotel when I'm in town, so it's mighty convenient to walk right downstairs and pop in for my morning Americano. If the line is looking ridiculous (and it does for much of the day), just grab a seat in the Ace Lobby and a waitress will ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLGBT

Magnolia Bakery

0.93 mi from Affinia Manhattan

This is my second time at this iconic place, always a line to get anything, staff was very nice and friendly and surprisingly no line at that time, the items bought were amazing, you can taste the love and fresh and high quality ingredients. I bought the carrot cake, hummingbird cake and cheese cake... Al were amazing and so fresh. ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Spice Market

0.95 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Jean Georges place so the food is great, dishes are a bit small but good, mid range price, nice warm design and vibe. good option for meatpacking area.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

Corner Bistro

0.97 mi from Affinia Manhattan

A great spot for some burgers, beers and fries with some buddies. Great spot. Just be forewarned, it gets crowded.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Sushi Yasuda

0.97 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Really well done Sushi Restaurant that has to be one of the most expensive sushi meals I've ever had but I'm not complaining! A personal sushi chef that works exclusively to your order plus one of the most exciting collection of fish that I've seen makes for a grade A experience.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Morimoto New York

0.91 mi from Affinia Manhattan

Pretty good food - cocktails fall short of expectations. It is a NYC landmark though so give it a try. I hear the giant crab leg is amazing.

Brasserie Les Halles

0.55 mi from Affinia Manhattan

This is true French food done well and cheaply. I have sampled every meal here from the crispy, fat-laden, but oh so heavenly duck confit to the rack of lamb to the mushroom omelet. The frites are always fresh, crispy, and addictive. The house made pate has a beautiful fat cover and great flavor. And the steak frites is consistently ...