Hotels for LGBT in Africa
Recommended for You
- 32 - 33 Derb Mnabha, Kasbah, Marrakech, MoroccoRanked #45 overall in Marrakech hotels1 review
Honestly, I only came for dinner (as a special favor from the owner--usually it's only open to guests), but wow--sensational food. I'd stay here on my next visit just so...Popular with
- 2Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
Rooms are clean which is cool to, and looks pretty nice with sealing designed in African stile .. and if you have front beach has just a stunning view.. hot...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- El Salam Rd.، NAAMA BAY، SHARM EL SHEIKH، مصرRanked #4 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 4Mombo Island, Moremi Game Reserve, BotswanaRanked #1 overall in Okavango Delta hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Absolutely incredible. The wildlife viewing here is spectacular. We saw: - lions - elephants - giraffes - leopards - hyenas - wild dogs - hippos .. and plenty of other...Popular with
- Corniche El Nile St, Luxor, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Luxor hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a truly distinctive property. The hotel has done an excellent job of preserving the heritage of the building and one can't help but feel that they have stepped...Popular with
- Nabq, Sharm El Sheikh, EgyptRanked #16 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Really nice hotel! the personnel is extremely polite, cheerful and restrained. The territpry is nice, it is really beauty spot - decorative waterfalls, streams, many plants, flowers and greenery. Animation...Popular with
- 7Bahar Dar, EthiopiaRanked #2 overall in Bahir Dar hotels2 reviews
My favorite property from our stay in Ethiopia. Bahar Dar itself doesn't have much to offer but Kurifu provides a nice lakeside retreat complete with pool and spa. Rooms come...Popular with
- 8Livingstone, ZambiaRanked #4 overall in Livingstone hotels1 review
This lodge is stunning. Though classified as a Classic camp it was as luxurious as the Premier camps that we visited. Rooms are very large and well appointed as are...
- 9North Wollo, Lalibela, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Lalibela hotels1 review
Lovely modern property with stunning views of the surrounding hillside. After a long day of sightseeing, we really looked forward to a few hours sitting on the terrace each day....
- 227 Derb Jdid | Bab Doukkala, Medina, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoRanked #423 overall in Marrakech hotels1 review
A small 6 bedroomed riad with very personal but yet not intrusive service. The staff are great and it seems that they cannot do enough for you. The riad is...Popular with