Restaurants for Spiritual Seekers in Africa
- 21Dock Road, One&Only Cape Town, Cape Town 8001, South AfricaRanked #6 overall in Cape Town restaurants3 reviews
17/20; Food 9/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. Located in the One&Only hotel, the recent opening of the windows allowing fleeting glimpses of Table Mountain outside. Cavernous quadruple-height room lends much...
- 22Morgenster Wine and Olive Estate, Vergelegen Avenue, 7130, South AfricaRanked #1 overall in Somerset West restaurants1 review
One of the best meals we had in South Africa. Great service, fantastic wine, delicious. They even opened an extra room for a table of four when the main area...
- 25184 Rue El-Mouassine, Marrakesh MoroccoRanked #2 overall in Marrakech restaurants
Superb food, lovely atmosphere and impeccable service. The menu combines traditional Moroccan dishes with more European tastes. It was highly recommended to us by the owner of the Riad where...Popular with
- 27P. O. Box 4289 Lenana Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Is a chain restaurant in Nairobi, offering fresh pasta, gourmet pizza, an extensive wine list, delicious fish specials and tasteful outdoor seating. The service however is of variable quality, and...
- 28Shara'a Mohammad Mazhar, Cairo EgyptRanked #4 overall in Cairo restaurants2 reviews
Taboula is one of those fallback places - you know the food will be good, the environment cozy, and the clientele classy and respectful. Technically, the food here is not...