Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre292 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 100%.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service71% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 66% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 63% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Hotel Africa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.