Aguas do Iguacu Hotel Centro
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1293 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Food98% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet94% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2009.
There are 70 guestrooms at Aguas do Iguacu Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and signature bedding. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestroom renovations were completed in November 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 3 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: BRL 5,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.