Restaurants near Ahalanui Park aka Pu'ala'a County Park
- 115-1870 Akeakamai Loop, Pahoa, HI 96778Ranked #2 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi8 reviews
The primary hippie handout of Pahoa. Pahoa is know for it's hippie, new age, alternative, queer scene and Island Naturals Pahoa locally known as "the Natch" is one of the...Popular with
- 2Pāhoa, HI 96778, USARanked #17 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
10 min to Pahoa Town - with its quaint boardwalk, yummy ethnic restaurants, boutiques, grocery store, and other necessities. Another 5 min to the weekend market with great fresh produce,...
- 315 Pahoa Village Rd, Pahoa, HI 96778Ranked #18 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The closest thing you'll get to a diner in Pahoa. They have a variety of simple yummy dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The best part, their prices are quite...
- 415-2969 Pahoa Village Rd, Pahoa, HI 96778Ranked #1 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi
Pahoa is a small town known for its great restaurants and Kaleo's is probably the most well known in Pahoa. This place is high end Hawaiian fusion with a variety...Popular with
- 515-2492 Pahoa Village Road,Pahoa,HI,96778, 96778, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
Pahoa's place for Mexican cuisine and one of the few bars in town. I really like it at Luquins. The wait staff is really friendly. They serve large portions and...Popular with
- 815-2937 Pahoa Village Rd, Pahoa, HI 96778Ranked #7 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi2 reviews
Boogie Woogie is the pizza place in town. They have good pizzas and great deals! They definitely try their best to cater to the local hippie and budget traveler market....Popular with
- 915-2923 Pahoa Village Rd, Pahoa, HI 96778Ranked #9 overall in Pahoa restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
There are two Thai restaurants in little Pahoa and they are both by far the two best I've tried on the island. So it is really heard to compare. Each...Popular with