Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Aigua BlavaMember ofLocal CultureWellnessVegetarianSpiritual SeekersFirst to ReviewFeb 19, 2014
If you can spare the time, hotfoot it out of Barcelona for a couple of days and head north up the coast, to the vibrant little town of Begur. In an idyllic setting, the Aigua Blava cliff-top hotel is simply spectacular, particularly if you manage to bag a room with a sea view. It's not just the view you get - it's the sounds of the waves slapping the rocks of the 'rugged coast' (Costa Brava) below, which would lull anyone to sleep. Breakfast is always a feast, and the staff go out of their way to keep up the hotel's enviable reputation throughout the region.Recommended for:
Excellent!526 reviews across the web.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance88% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location80% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- GroundsNice grounds.