Al Sawadi Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Al Sawadi Beach ResortMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Al Sawadi Beach Resort is the Sultanate's answer to 'Sin City' and given the fact that it's just a hop, skip and a jump from the Sultan's Palace in Muscat, it's particularly sinfully delightful place to take in a Brazilian belly dancer, a Phillipina floor show, have a snort of Scotch or just laze by the pool in a blaze of flavored tobacco known as a sheesha (all of which are de rigeur for sure). The Thai massage parlor, Moroccan dancers, scuba diving, horseback riding and kite surfing are all strictly optional.
Mediocre40 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 86%.
- Location82% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 81%.
- InternetInternet works. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.