Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Alajuela hotels2 reviews
We loved it here. Arrived fairly late after flying all day but were greeted and made to feel like home from the moment we arrived. We have already booked to...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Alajuela hotels1 review
- Ranked #3 overall in Alajuela hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 4Ranked #5 overall in Alajuela hotels1 review
I stayed here one night before moving on to a sandier location. But the charm of this place made me wish I had stayed longer. The welcoming staff, nice rooms,...
- Ranked #4 overall in Alajuela hotels1 review
It was a beautiful, mountainside resort but I've heard it's gone out of business since I was there in 2007. Too bad.
- Ranked #6 overall in Alajuela hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Nice, clean, basic chain hotel. Exactly like you'd expect to find in any town across America, including the continental breakfast. It's directly across the street from Costa Rica's San Jose...
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Alajuela hotels
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Alajuela hotels
- Ranked #11 overall in Alajuela hotelsHotel Class: 3
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Alajuela hotels