Things to do for Backpackers in Alameda
Recommended for You
- 1740 Central Ave, Alameda, CARanked #26 overall in Alameda things to do1 review
My son was thrilled to visit his old school and the feeling was mutual among his former teachers and classmates. Afterwards, we traveled over to Lower Washington Park to watch...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 32601 Monarch Street, Alameda, CARanked #2 overall in Alameda things to do5 reviews
Anyone who knows anything about booze knows that St. George Spirits is one of the best places to visit to learn about spirits. They are most famously the makers of...Popular with
- 41510 Webster Street, Alameda, CARanked #3 overall in Alameda things to do6 reviews
Finally! After years of anticipation made it over here. What a blast. I actually had more fun playing the vintage pinball games, although some of the newer ones were fun...Popular with
- 52900 Navy Way, Alameda, CA 94501Ranked #4 overall in Alameda things to do2 reviews
More than 800 antique dealers set up booths on the tarmac of what was once the Alameda Naval Air Station. I hadn't gone in years when I went recently with...Popular with
- 6Fruitvale BART Station, Oakland, CA 94601, USARanked #5 overall in Alameda things to do2 reviews
Fruitvale is a Bay Area Rapid Transit station located in the Fruitvale District of Oakland. The station consists of two elevated side platforms with the concourse mezzanine at ground level....
- 101150 Ballena Boulevard, Alameda, CARanked #8 overall in Alameda things to do1 review
This is a nice marina. There are a lot of marinas on alameda island, but this one is located on the south side of the island, making it immediately available...Popular with