Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Alamo InnMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesVegetarian+ 2First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
This is regarding my stay in 2007: Some form of bugs in the fridge, rock hard beds, scummy bathtub, no chain-lock on the door, poor lighting, and ancient television. PLUS, we overheard a conversation between a guest and the front desk employee. Basically, the guest's toilet has been clogged for three days, and yesterday a plumber came out but didn't fix it, and when he asked for a refund or a room change, the front-desk employee shrugged him off and said something like, "Well, we paid for the plumber. There's nothing I can do for you."
Good!1777 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- ServiceOnly 63% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- FoodThe price was too high for 62%.
- Hotel50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
About Alamo Inn:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Business services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour
There are 86 guestrooms at Alamo Inn & Suites. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: US$ 15.00
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.