Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Kukes, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Kukes hotels51 review
This spectacular guesthouse was a highlight of my visit to Albania. We were welcomed like family and, despite the remote location, were fed like royalty. Electricity is spotty but the...
- 2NderlyseRanked #1 overall in Shkoder hotels51 review
This charming little guesthouse and farm won't win awards for luxury but it will certainly win your heart for authenticity. This family-run spot is incredibly friendly and is in an...
- 3Dardhe, Korce 1233, AlbaniaRanked #2 overall in Korce hotels51 review
Amazing place to relax and get away from it all. Camp, stay in a hotel, house stay, all options available. Great local food "lakror," also in summer can go fruit...Popular with
- 4Tirana, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Tirana hotels51 review
Don't let the façade of the building fool you, the interior is quite nice, it has all the amenities you'd expect in a good hostel. Located in a good neighborhood,...Popular with
- 5Gorica 295Ranked #1 overall in Berat hotels51 review
This hostel has a special place in my heart because when I arrived it was all drywall. During my time there we painted the walls, finished out the guest rooms,...Popular with
- 6Shpresa Palla nr6Ranked #1 overall in Korce hotels51 review
I recommend Korca.Is a wonderfull city and can stayat a traditional side Bujtina Leon...
- Tirana, AlbaniaRanked #2 overall in Tirana hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 3
This is a 3 star property and the rooms are basic but the location and pricing are excellent. Tirana is not a luxury hotel market (yet). Free wi-if and very...Popular with
- 8Rruga Aleksandër Moisiu, Vlorë, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Vlore hotels41 review
This stunning property is a budget traveler's dream. The Liro dangles precariously off of a cliff into the azure waters of the Adriatic. Vlore itself can be a bit of...Popular with
- 9Ranked #2 overall in Shkoder hotels31 review
This basic property is a bit far from town (though still a walkable distance). A reasonable budget option but there is nothing particularly distinctive about it. Rooms are large. Free...
- Sheshi Flamurtari, Vlore, AlbaniaRanked #2 overall in Vlore hotels31 reviewPopular with