Hotels for Local Culture in Albania
Recommended for You
- Tirana, AlbaniaRanked #2 overall in Tirana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This is a 3 star property and the rooms are basic but the location and pricing are excellent. Tirana is not a luxury hotel market (yet). Free wi-if and very...Popular with
- 2Rruga Aleksandër Moisiu, Vlorë, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Vlore hotels1 review
This stunning property is a budget traveler's dream. The Liro dangles precariously off of a cliff into the azure waters of the Adriatic. Vlore itself can be a bit of...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Kukes, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Kukes hotels1 review
This spectacular guesthouse was a highlight of my visit to Albania. We were welcomed like family and, despite the remote location, were fed like royalty. Electricity is spotty but the...
- 4NderlyseRanked #1 overall in Shkoder hotels1 review
This charming little guesthouse and farm won't win awards for luxury but it will certainly win your heart for authenticity. This family-run spot is incredibly friendly and is in an...
- 5Tirana, AlbaniaRanked #1 overall in Tirana hotels1 review
Don't let the façade of the building fool you, the interior is quite nice, it has all the amenities you'd expect in a good hostel. Located in a good neighborhood,...Popular with
- 6Gorica 295Ranked #1 overall in Berat hotels1 review
This hostel has a special place in my heart because when I arrived it was all drywall. During my time there we painted the walls, finished out the guest rooms,...Popular with
- 7Shpresa Palla nr6Ranked #1 overall in Korce hotels1 review
I recommend Korca.Is a wonderfull city and can stayat a traditional side Bujtina Leon...
- 8Dardhe, Korce 1233, AlbaniaRanked #2 overall in Korce hotels1 review
Amazing place to relax and get away from it all. Camp, stay in a hotel, house stay, all options available. Great local food "lakror," also in summer can go fruit...Popular with
- 9Ranked #2 overall in Shkoder hotels1 review
This basic property is a bit far from town (though still a walkable distance). A reasonable budget option but there is nothing particularly distinctive about it. Rooms are large. Free...
- 10QenderRanked #1 overall in Kruje hotels1 review
For now, Hotel Panorama is THE game in town. The nearby streets are filled with tourist buses which can be a bit off-putting... but the property itself is quite comfortable...Popular with