- Golden Temple VillaSteng thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodiarecommended Golden Temple VillaThe best hotel ever! Absolutelly beautiful, nice decor, amazing staff, funtastic service, great massages, good location...made our stay in Siem Rep unforgettable for time to come!
- Preah KhanAngkor Complex, Siem Reap, Cambodiarecommended Preah KhanTo my mind, the finest ‘unrestored’ temple at Angkor, Preah Khan has all of the dramatic tree-in-temple scenery that makes Ta Phrom such a crowd-pleaser, but offers much more besides. The enormous, ... read moresprawling monastic complex is possibly the finest place in Angkor for independent exploring, with acres of crumbled passageways and tumbled walls and narrow corridors, in addition to blockbuster photo opportunities with the encroaching jungle. Better still, being both larger and less well-known than Ta Phrom, it doesn’t get anywhere NEAR as crowded, and is one of the best places around to have your own private ‘Angkor’ moment. A top-three choice for the Angkor complex.Matthew Crompton
And this spot is better than crowded Ta Prohm. Don't miss it. Good luck! =)
- Angkor What?178 Mondol 1, Siem Reap, Cambodiarecommended Angkor What?The bar that STARTED the Siem Reap Pub Street phenomenon way back in 1998, hip little Angkor What? is a fantastic place to start or end (or both) a night out in SR. Their bucket/pitcher mixed drink ... read morespecials are good value, and it's one of the places in town virtually guaranteed to have a party going late, with ample possibility for drinking and debauchery.Matthew Crompton
a great bar.
- Angkor PalmHospital Street, Siem Reap, Cambodiarecommended Angkor PalmWith a fine atmosphere and good service, Angkor Palm restaurant in the center of town (just down from Pub Street) serves up a broad range of traditional Khmer cuisine, but for the full experience, ... read moreorder their rightly-popular Khmer-spread sampler, in which each of six dishes -- from rich fish amok to honey-glazed Khmer pork ribs -- is an excellent window into one of the world's tastiest and most under-publicized cuisine.Matthew Crompton
- Pub StreetPub Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Khmer Kitchen Restaurant41E Street 310, Siemrap Cambodia
- Viva Mexican Restaurant697 Street 9, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Angkor Night MarketSiem Reap, Cambodia
- Blue PumpkinHospital Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Bayon TempleSiem Reap, Cambodia
- Pre RupAngkor Complex, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Ta ProhmPokambor Avenue, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Angkor WatSiem Riep Cambodia