Alexander Plaza Berlin
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!2579 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Room70% thought rooms were spacious.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Hotel Alexander Plaza include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and
There are 94 guestrooms at Hotel Alexander Plaza. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. LCD televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room