Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Alexandros HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewMay 07, 2013
I love the feel at this charming hotel. Bougainvillea everywhere, the blue and white exterior so familiar to many who go to the islands. The hotel is modern but, not so modern that it lacks personality. It is really comfortable,a big plus in Greece where, the beds are notoriously uncomfortable. Right on the beach, you won't have to travel far for restaurants and bars, they are right there. There won't be the insane nightlife that Mykonos is famous for but, a real Greek Island vibe in a hotel that is cute and a great value.
Excellent!30 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Room93% thought rooms were spacious.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool