Restaurants near Alexis Hotel
- 01007 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104Distance: 0.0 mi5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Alexis is the place to stay for travelers visiting Seattle. It has extraordinarily posh, modern interiors and exemplary customer service. It's also the top hotel for LGBT couples. They've...Popular with
- 11001 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98104Ranked #20 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Great place to eat after coming off the Seattle Ferry! eat outside and enjoy the Seagulls! The clam chowder is YUMMY, the best clam chowder i ever had!Popular with
- 21201 Alaskan Way, Pier 56, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #24 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Famous selection of fresh local oysters, great food and the a terrific waterfront location. Try the spicy crab chowder and wild salmon preparations.
- 41225 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #39 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Purple has a good selection of wines, delicious cheeses, and all around good food. I've come here with friends to chat and catch up, and it would also make a...Popular with
- 61321 First Ave, Seattle, WARanked #65 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
The decor in this place feels like it's trying to be high class, but the dining experience is nice and casual. I haven't tried the dinner, but the cheese plate...Popular with
- 9820 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104Ranked #80 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
The Metropolitan Grill has a great happy hour. The food options are large, delicious, and filling. It's possible to go for happy hour and walk out feeling like you've sat...
- 101001 Alaskan Way, Pier 54, Seattle, WA 98104Ranked #88 overall in Seattle restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Ivars been around for decades. Their fish and chips are good, but the best thing is going to the waterfront and feeding the chips to the seagulls. I suggest you...Popular with