Alfonso XIII Hotel

Calle San Fernando 2, 41004 Seville, Spain

In 2000 my fiance and I flew to Madrid, leased a car, and drove to Sevilla to get married. While there, we stayed at the Alfonso XIII Hotel. We loved this five star hotel, and appreciated the thoughtfulnes of the hotel staff(they left us a bottle of Champayne) when they learned that we were trying to get married in Sevilla.

Popular withLuxuryDesignHistory

Vacation rentals near Alfonso XIII Hotel

List your property on HomeAway
    0.91 miCharming 1 Bedroom Apartment  with courtyard in the Historic next to the Museum

Charming 1 Bedroom Apartment with courtyard in the Historic next to the Museum

Seville, Seville, Es
    0.91 mi from Alfonso XIII Hotel

We had such a wonderful stay. Lidia was very kind and helpful when we arrived. The apartment is very cozy and convenient to great locations in Sevilla which are within walking distance.

PhotosDetailsReviews
    Contact owner

From our partner

0.75 miLaraña Terrace 2

Laraña Terrace 2

Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain
    0.75 mi from Alfonso XIII Hotel

Couldn't fault this apartment! I spent a week here this month with my family. The owner was lovely and very helpful. The apartment was spacious, and there was enough room for the 6 of us. Bed linen, towels and utilities were all provided. This is in a great location for shopping, sight seeing and food! The only downside was there ...

Popular withFamiliesLocal