User Reviews (1 Review)
- Alisa Hotels North RidgeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A reasonable hotel , has a decent pool , although pool service can be slow, especially if football is showing above the bar as the waiters will concentrate on the game rather than the clients. A new Jazz bar has opened within the hotel and has live music on a Friday & Saturday.
Very Good!107 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 100%
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationTerrific location. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsNice grounds. 89% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Bar and BeveragesGood bar. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.