Alisa Hotels North Ridge
Member Reviews (1)
- Alisa Hotels North RidgeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A reasonable hotel , has a decent pool , although pool service can be slow, especially if football is showing above the bar as the waiters will concentrate on the game rather than the clients. A new Jazz bar has opened within the hotel and has live music on a Friday & Saturday.
Good!54 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- LocationTerrific location.