Alisa Hotels North Ridge
Member Reviews (1)
- Alisa Hotels North RidgeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A reasonable hotel , has a decent pool , although pool service can be slow, especially if football is showing above the bar as the waiters will concentrate on the game rather than the clients. A new Jazz bar has opened within the hotel and has live music on a Friday & Saturday.
Good!50 reviews across the web.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.