Aliso Creek Inn
Member Reviews (2)
- Aliso Creek InnFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Also owned by the Montage, this older and more homey inn is nestled between two 800 foot steep hills and very picturesque. 9 hole golf course is a lot of fun with deer often on the fairways especially at dusk. Literally one minute from the Montage and the beach.
Mediocre29 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- BeachWonderful beach. 100% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- LocationTerrific location. 90% of the guests loved it.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive comments.