Good range although can get very busy in the evening Now has a putting green and bunker
Restaurants near All Golf at Sunset
- 10.54 mi0.54 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
- 20.49 mi
- 31.91 mi
- 43.1 mi
- 52.52 mi
- 62.49 mi2.49 mi from All Golf at Sunset2 reviews
Terrific restaurant in Beaverton serving local food such as Oregon salmon. I also had a tasty chilled watermelon soup.
- 72.3 mi2.3 mi from All Golf at Sunset
The service was REALLY friendly. I had a ton if questions, and the man at the counter was so nice. He answered all of my questions very clearly and was not condescending at all. The food service was fast. Most of the prices were good, although our total bill was a little high for this type of restaurant. The carne ...
- 82.52 mi2.52 mi from All Golf at Sunset2 reviews
If your in Beaverton, you must go to this place. The subs are awesome and the prices are low. They use all natural ingredients which are fresh. It's a bit of a hole in the wall place so don't expect five star service. The best part is that they share the space with a cool ice cream shop. The owner ...
- 92.64 mi2.64 mi from All Golf at Sunset
Skip Jin Wah and go to Wong's King. It's much better and you'll definitely get your money's worth. Jin Wah can be sketchy. Although if you're in SE Portland, Jin Wah has a restaurant which stays open until midnight every night. Updated note - 09.08.11 - Wong's King in Beaverton has changed their management, their menu, and food. In an ...
- 102.7 mi
- 113.83 mi
- 122.65 mi
- 132.17 mi2.17 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
- 142.03 mi2.03 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
We went in and right away the customer service was excellent. They helped us figure out what we should order. It was so GOOD that we were back in a few days.
- 153.3 mi3.3 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
I just love Sonics in general! If you want to go to a drive in fast food joint than this place is it! They serve breakfast as well and have yummy shakes and slush drinks. Some of the Sonics, they have the workers delivering the ood to you on rollerskates and some don't. Overall, a fun experience!
- 162.59 mi2.59 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
- 172.75 mi2.75 mi from All Golf at Sunset1 review
- 182.28 mi
- 192.34 mi
- 203.22 mi3.22 mi from All Golf at Sunset
Favorite Mexican fast food. Love the tacos here. Also love the host sauce here -- has a different flavor than others, compliment it with sour cream, and I'm in cheap taco heaven. Always make a point to stop at Taco Time each time I visit Portland.