Alloggi Agli Artisti
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 97%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Alloggi Agli ArtistiMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Apr 04, 2014
Though it looks small from the front, this hotel is actually gigantic inside, for Venice. Rooms are very modern, simple and clean. Breakfast is included. WiFi also. Overall it was convenient, since close to the train (one block away) and a little noisy in the early morning but this is a good wake-up call to go see the sights!Recommended for:
- Alloggi Agli ArtistiFirst to ReviewFeb 12, 2013
Quite an old hotel, but looked as if it had been renovated. The rooms were nice, we had booked a double room with shared bathroom but were given a double room with ensuite! This was very nice as I had several showers a day in the 38 degree heat. A basic breakfast was also included. Plus a good location, very close to train station.
Mediocre973 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Room57% complained about the bathroom.
- HotelHotel is ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable.