Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11Member ofBusiness TravelersFoodiesVegetarianBackpackersFirst to ReviewSep 15, 2013
This is a well designed, well located hotel. Its a great value for money, located just 400m Nana BTS station, and one station away from Sukumvit Subway station. The rooms are quite spacey and hotel staff is friendly. Around the hotel are many local restaurants and bars.Recommended for:
Excellent!2248 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance84% were fond of the entertainment options.
- PriceGreat price.