This hotel has a great design to it. I really dug the contemporary feeling. It stood out from your average hotel. The staff seemed friendly, and I was pleased to learn parking was included with our stay. I can't give it a full 5 stars because the finishes seemed slapped together or possibly just worn out (cracked tiles/grout) and while ...
Things to do near Aloft Philadelphia Airport
- 10.02 mi4301 Island Avenue, Philadelphia, PA0.02 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport2 reviews
What it be weird if I told you I'd like to go to the Philadelphia Airport just to hang out an airport hotel bar? Well, I'm sorry. I do. This place is so fresh and cool. Let's take a road trip and go have a major chill session over cocktails. I might want to stay the night here at the ...Popular with
- 20.94 mi
- 34.62 mi3260 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-43794.62 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport9 reviews
For not-that-big a museum, I sure spent a loooong time wandering around. Really impressive collection of mind blowing artifacts, and the architecture of the building itself is stunning. Even though it was kinda hokey, I really liked the interactive Native American exhibit--you can watch a starry "night sky" change and listen to narration about the constellations.Popular with
- 44.58 mi924 South 20th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania4.58 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport6 reviews
China Town is in Downtown Philadelphia and there are some great places to get some good food.
- 53.6 mi
- 64.83 mi1523 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA4.83 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport3 reviews
Well known and for good reason! Watch out for massive lines during the holidays as it seems everyone in Philly goes there for their Christmas cannolis, cakes, cookies etc.Popular with
- 74.72 mi
- 82.99 mi1413 Langley Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania2.99 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport4 reviews
The way I got to Philly, my ship (U.S.S. PONCE-LPD 15), had to go to the yard to get another gate (door) for the back of the ship. I won't say what happened with old one, but the three days and nights spent there where glorious.
- 94.85 mi
- 103.37 mi
- 114.69 mi3730 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA4.69 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport2 reviews
Consistently ranked among the top three business schools in the world, Wharton is where many of the best and brightest young minds in business come to develop into leaders in their chosen fields. The program has historically been a finance powerhouse, but is very strong in all concentrations of business. Currently, the curriculum has a strong focus on global reach, ...
- 124.94 mi
- 134.98 mi
- 141.42 mi6825-31 Norwitch Drive, Philadelphia, PA1.42 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport2 reviews
I never heard about the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum in Philadelphia (even though I live in the area and the museum was opened in 2008) until a friend visiting from New York told us about it and wanted to go there. I am not into cars and wasn’t too excited to go to this museum but what a treat it ...Popular with
- 154.7 mi
- 164.6 mi
- 173.48 mi2337 S Croskey St, Philadelphia, Pennyslvania 191453.48 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport1 review
I'm a local, and I come here all the time. Mind you, it's not for the beer or food or experiencing the city of Philadelphia. It's friggin' weird in here, and for better or for worse, you will leave here with an experience if you decide to make the trip down south. First off, the bar is only opened when ...Popular with
- 183.08 mi54th Street and Lindbergh Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 191433.08 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport1 review
Rather amazing gardens on the river in what is otherwise one of the dodgiest bits of Philly. Well worth a visit and the car park is well looked after so no worries there.Popular with
- 194.93 mi
- 203.78 mi1242 S 47th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania3.78 mi from Aloft Philadelphia Airport1 review
Great value. Van service to and from airport to City Centre. As of November 2013 the price was $10 Our Risk Control group coordinator always provide us with great information whenever we go on these meeting. Specially getting from the airport to the hotel. Here in Philadelphia, we had a few choices. Taxi - $30 approx and the fastest Van ...Popular with